Reviews for "The Night Watch I"

I like the limited pallette. It could be a t-shirt!

Thought it was supposed to be Link at first.

M1as responds:

Its crazy. All the time I was panting this piece i thought about Link too.But its just a green shirt and the blonde hair and the rest is nothing like Link/Zelda.

whatever! i've never seen anything like this, i just had to look at it for a long time...kinda take it in....not only is it pleasant in spite of gloomy themes, but it's also just something i could look at for a while without getting bored. being entertained and thoughtful at once, you know, it like...makes me feel things....ART!

that magazine's going down the tubes i'm sure, because if they would have picked this for a cover, it would have been a head-turner....front-page material, dopes!

M1as responds:

Oh Dear, feels great to hear that. Thank You!

nice! i bet the wizard guy, ''charlie'', or ''chrly'' to be more precise, must be a cool guy, he rides his trusty wabblemoorph and he rides on in the moonlight.
pretty nice work, with insane colours and with great feeling in it.
good work.

It's really a pleasure to see art that differs from the norm. I sincerely hope to see more like this in the future.