Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

bad guys am r rock

well, I think that the best line in this movie is "you would turn your back on your own son." Yes, its frickin amazing. The music is so apporpriate.

Mango!

I just love this series can't help it the make me laugh all the time

elitest fucks

"I watch all the other previous Bad Guys animations and then I come to this one. It simply is a shame how the first four were humourous and entertaining, while this one I just sat there waiting for it to end. The blank characters worked and were fine in "Bad Guys Go to Hell", but not for a short on their own. They don't have enough going for them to stand as itself."
yes, because of him, because of him you sat through a minute of animation of which you did not enjoy, you didn't have to but you did. you brave brave soul, and he'll have to like with that for the rest of his life..... elitest fuck....

Non-existin famlies, lving in non-existin houses??

I wonder how many Non-existant Mexican families can be hidden in one Non-existant house?

lol

this sets the benchmark for comedy animation. bravo.