Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

Forshizz..

Wow...I love Chris Nosal's Work
I really liked everything about this...
But a scene with the Two Colored guys would have been nice.
Other then that...thats another for my Chris Nosal collection.

P.S. I really think Newgrounds should add a Bad-Guys Collection or Series..
Pardon me if there already is one!

ChrisNosal responds:

Nope, there isn't a collection. It'd be cool though. Who knows.

Thanks.

i cant get enough bad guys!

Seriously, pointing out the obvious , the graphics arent what make this series awesome but the humour, you have some good sense of humour and this series prove it, the voice acting is incredible and the accent makes it so funny, im looking forward for your collection page.

-SaintShun

ChrisNosal responds:

Thanks. That's the stuff I care most about it the series.

Collection would be spiffy. Who knows.

Another great!

Since I saw the frist Bad Guys I was hooked and hoping for more.
The scripts are well written and the animation is just great.
I love your style and your sense of humor.
I hope to see much more from you in the future!
I have also bookmarked your site to make sure I never miss a beat!
All my 5.

Best one yet

This was the first Bad Guys episode I saw, but I watched straight after the others. They are good, but not as good as this one. I think the concept with these bad guys are better than the good guys (though you should still stick to them, but maybe more as bi-characters, a bit like in Bad Guys go to Hell). Down at Juice Bar is the one that makes me come back again and again to watch.

Your style of animation is very simple (frame-to-frame all the way?) but I like it. This is an unique piece of art.

ChrisNosal responds:

"I think the concept with these bad guys are better than the good guys (though you should still stick to them, but maybe more as bi-characters, a bit like in Bad Guys go to Hell)."

That's the plan. I don't want to eliminate them completely, but they'll be pushed back a bit. The good guys have their moments, but I just stopped having fun building episodes around them. I enjoy the bad guys a lot more.

Thanks.

Awesome

This was so funny, I love the conversation about the non-existing people and houses because of the way he talks about it so sensibly and it's such a goddam stupid thing. I think you sould definately make more of these.

The blue and green guys are funny too. I still think the bad guys are the funniest, but an episode with all these characters in would be great.

Keep up the awesome work!