Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

Alright...

Ummm...Im not sure what to tell you man....I dont know if that was suposto be funny or not...But yeah...Try animating in a different way and try to put more effort in the story line...Better luck on the next one

ahahahahahahahahaha

well this was good, realy funny. the graphics are not that good but who cares the voices where funny and patato juice...well the fact was that it was realy good, the graphics where bad I have to say but for me it does not realy matter, eny way I personaly like my wiskey with a touch of lime, gives it abit of an exotic taste, but im not to sure about patato with lime, eny way good, good but last time I reviewd bad guys go to hell, you said you could put "lemon-aids" (lemons mixed with grenades) but this was a perfect time because they where at a juice bar...eny way im gonna vote on it, and im voting 5 out of 5

Meh...

it wasnt that great.... infact i didnt like it at all, voices werent great and animation sucked, i only watched abt 4 seconds before i closed it....

ChrisNosal responds:

Well, sorry to say it, but if you only watched 4 seconds, your opinion doesn't really mean that much.

wow

I really love this series. But this was pethedic. I didnt even laugh once:( they seem to be getting worse everytime.

Hope the next one makes up for them, good luck

ChrisNosal responds:

Well, I can respect your opinion. But I get people saying it gets worse every time, and I get people who say it gets better every time. If you average it out, I guess I'm staying as good as ever.

But seriously, I'll always try to improve.

wheres mr green and mr blue?!

ur animations rule but im disapointed that mr green and mr blue didnt appear in this animation. i know the series is about the bad guys but mr green and mr blue make the series 10 times funnier.

all in all it was, as always kickass keep up the good work