Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

LOL mango!!

I have never seen one of these movies but I bet they are hilarious too!!

Hehe, very nice man.

Alright, very nice man. Simple animation, but the sound and voice acting was great. It also ran along smoothly with the perfect sense of comedy. You have a good mind man, very creative.

Good mind? Did I just say that?

Lemon!

I love the BG series, especially this one. It's true that it doesn't have the random humour the originals were built on, but I find it every bit as funny. I liked how the Bad Guys finally have distinguishing colors, made it easier to keep track of them. Good luck on your next project, I can't wait for you to start up this series again though.

PS: I'm buying one - two of your shirts by Christmas time. =D

ChrisNosal responds:

Awesome, thanks.

I totally need to get my dad one of the Keep The Fuck Shut Up shirts.

Nice

Really, I was confused in the beginning about all that wierd music.
But it turned out to be great!
But the bad guys could have been a bit more "bad", but that may ruin the flash. Really great job, i like francish and his "...What?".

keep up the good work.

it's not as good as the others

like i said,it's not as good as the others,but i won't lash out at you for one mess up,it didn't have the random comedy that usualy gets me,but i still look forward to your other work.

i did like the non existing thing.