Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

Awesome!

Man, this series is awesome! And to everybody who says bring back the guys in #1,2,3 and 4, these are actully the bad guys from episode 1. See
how the title is called "bad guys."

Long Live the King!

Hey man, love the flash. T'was funny. lol, but i must say i liked the music more then the actual story of it. You've gotta bring back the green and blue guys man, they saved your last flash! I really don't think they're in a rut... they sucked in the halloween one but that was all. keep up the amazing work dude.

mexicans

this flash was pretty good, but i have 2 say i love the randomness (is that a word?) and the cussing. its just funny to see stuff like that 2 me. but this still was great. could u do nething with mexicans crossing the border. that would be cool

wtf is wrong with these people!! DIS flash is cool

i was just reading peoples reviews i read upto 3 pages.....(yah w/e im no geek) and dis flash's humor was jus great....unexplainable i loved the accent also...all these fuck heads that refuse to give this flash 6 or higher are.....FAGS dis flash should stay on the frontpage and never to be removed...by the way i watched ur other cartoons probably not all of them i found as good but u have a great talent and i'll be looking for more CaptainBlue...one more thing my heart would shine if u wrote back :)

Friggen brilliant!

A great series, easily one of the best on Newgrounds. This is just the kind of quality of humor one would expect in a Bad Guys movie. Can't wait to see the next one!