Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

Not bad

Not bad. Plot was a little flat, but overall pretty good.

ok.

It was kinda boring, because they were only talking, and it wasnt too funny. I liked the second one the best, because it was really funny! I say u should go back to where u focus on the bad guys, and the blue and green men arguing and stuff more than just the bad guys. Still, it was ok!

Make more!

Pretty good

that was good, but, you might want to work on your animating skills a bit. don't get me wrong that was good make more for god's sake! just you might want to touch up ur flash making skills (animation i mean). other that that excellent...excellent.

Funny...

Well done... I loved the voices in this flash they made laugh... Very funny idea for an animation... The only problem i had was the actual animation seemed almost... well for lack of better words, choppy... I thought you could have animated much smoother than you did... Oh well great job non-the-less...

Cheers!
-Superman-

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, I don't really animate these charcters at all. They just have different poses. But I'd like to have more animation in the episodes. It'll just be more like background animation. Or maybe they're in an animated vehicle. Stuff like that.

Thanks.

Good Job! Can't Wait to see more.

This cartoon was perfect... what more can i say? I was sorry when it ended... heh....

I looked at your other ones tho.... and I was a little shocked at how different they were. I like this one way better because there's no un-needed violence or bad language. Way to go. :D