Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

Mundane

This series is a little dead in the water. The jokes aren't all that appealing to the viewer. The animation could include a few more frames per second. The music is okay.

Aside from this, at least the characters are cleary distinguishable, and the 'camera angle' doesn't remain static.

Make your son proud!

Wow. So very good.

Mango... that guy IS crazy. :)

GR8

Really great.I love you style.And the voices are the best i have ever heard!

well done well done

every enjoyable, simple but very good, i like the voices, keep up the good work, ya other ones are very good to, my self and i am sure many other would liek ot see more of this

Nice and simple animating.

You are kind of right howlingcyote,but I think this one is still pretty good.It just kind of takes things down a bit,and gives it a temporary conclusion,depending wether or not the guy wants to do more.I thought it was pretty funny,but I have to say my favourite is the Haloween one,simply because it was soooo funny. I hope you do more. :D
Infact in this one I liked the non-existing people have to live in non-existing houses