For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

w0000000000000t

10 10 10 and vote 5 because its a fucking great movies with...talking...and moving dudes....that sit....and talk...about nothing....but/....badguys.....was....60..........times....
....better......but...il.......vote....5....anyway.....becau
se......your.....a......g.....o....d.......a...r...t..i..s..
t!

XD

I just love your bad guys series and you should definatly keep making em. You really got a style going on here and it would be a shame not to continue developing it :) Damn funny to :D

Mango!

I just love this series can't help it the make me laugh all the time

Sweet, hilarious.

This is one of the best flashes I have watched in a while, loved the voice acting. It's good to watch something that is scripted more than animated for once.

it started dying after episode 3

and what ever happened to the 2 guys that appeared in episode 1-3?

That freaked out cause bad guys were comnin', that played cards with the ancient god of BITCHSMACKING, and gave out candy?

ChrisNosal responds:

They were in number 4 too.

This one happened to be just about the bad guys, but the you'll see the blue and green guys again sometime.