Reviews for "Down At Juice Bar"

this....dissapointing

bad guys - omfg! ground breaking
bad guys 2: takes some getting used to, but good nonr the less
bad guys 3: relies on cheap swearing jokes...but thATS WHAT MAKDE the 1st good
bad guys go to hell: ur fucking joking rite...this sucks!
juicw bR: suitable for all audience!? thats it fuck you

No Style

I kinda think that the dialogue, sucked. It wasn't up to par with Bad guys go to Hell. Was a bit humourous though and sound went well with Graphics.

:D

Excellent... LOl potato juice, with mango, yum... Good flash, as always, please make more! (Congrats on getting a "BadGuys" catagory thing.).

Good

Not as good as the others, but it was good.

I liked the music, it was really catchy.

Keep em coming.

->Suspect

One of my favs

I just love the whole bad guys series. I have to agree with the last guy. This shit rocks! Keep up the good work. I love the two small men and especially love the bad guys. They are so cool. I want to go to a juice bar after seeing this. I only gave you a 5 on sound because the music was just abit too loud. I could barely hear the guys talking. But I still gave you a ten overall and 5 points. Keep it up, dude.