Reviews for "]"

It had a little animation.

It's nice to see these pointless collabs at least starting to draw some of their own graphics. I also detect a hint of quality to the humor. Needs more animation and longer to be of any real interest, but that would require actual work. I'm not sure that's the direction you wish to head. Also the stories are too short, if you can call them stories. If doing a long story is too much effort for you. Perhapse a single story split among the collaboraters.

TruffleClock responds:

1. We have always made our own graphics, idiot.
2. Humor? There was no intended humor in this.
3. I don't exactly care if it has any interest.
4. I don't feel like making a storyline

Salty bugs are good

Just a little salt will get the job done. Too much will have the bugs tasting awful.

i love salty bugs

salty bugs are very tasty thank you for sharing everyone's great experience with this delicious snack.

Mmmm... Artery clogging...

I could really taste the salt.

wowz

That was one awesome bug