Reviews for "King of Buttons 2"

Jackass NO ARKI OR PIZZA FOR U 5852 clicks

MY FINGER HURTS SCREW YOU FAGHOLE MEANIE I WANNA XPOD OR A GAMECUBE GIMME HALO2 AND A XBOX5852 OR I'LL I'LL...I'LL BITE YOUR PIZZA HA!!! WITCHA GONNA DO NOW W00T I BITE IT ALL I'LL BITE IT ALL FROM EVERYTIME YOU ORDER BEWARE THE GUY THAT CLICKED 5852 TIMES BWHAHAHAHA FEAR THE ULMAITE GUY THAT CLICKED 5852 TIMES MORE THAN YOU!!!!!11!!!!!1111

Tiping......

Man, that tipyng makes you keep clicking and clicking to over 1500 clicks ive made it to 1570 clicks and you can make some best history and i know youre just testing but still this game could make it BIG!!!!! anyways one of the coolest games i have ever seen in here.

jtyjytj swt!!!

oh my wthh@!!!!#@#!@#@! i had freaken 7551 almost 1000 but then somthing scrweed up my comp and made me exit wth !!! i had freaken &%! seconds!!!! on countrer wthhhh Ppl think i cheat but what happends is my brain has a wierd thing in it witch allows me to go very fast with my fist and feet dunno why... it allows it to assist the adreniline and makes me able to type all this in 1min and 50 seconds. I dont know why my brain does this but it does and my finger is going up and down very fast so.. by the way i shall take the name of the king of buttons because i am.... good game though to bad i couldnt crept going because my comp ( NOOOOOO) cept making em and for all you ppl that cheat . stop trying to make yourself feel special if there is a way to cheat...

bloody wonderland

yeeeeahh, I don't know why I said that. ANYway, this one was even better than part 1. alas, DAMMIT, the cheating faggots are back (you dilholes know who you are) and somehow, THEY FOUND A WAY TO CHEAT YOU AGAIN! damn them and their wimpy cheating asses to hell. I thought for sure they couldn't cheat their sneaky little asses into the high score tables again! but whatever.

Found something!

Very great game.But I found a problem.Like all Flash games,if you hold the mouse button and move the mouse out of the game screen,the game reacts as if the mouse button is still held.You can go do something else while the game keeps on coming(It makes a great second counter,though...).I got up to 200 sec.,while I'm writing this review.

DONT CHEAT PEOPLE!