Reviews for "Samus and Company"

Great work. Way cool.

Hey great job. I liked it, keep up the good work.

Thanks pops ;)

Dude.

Dude, Samus would so take Mario, it's not even funny. Perhaps speed up the fight scene....

PicosGhost responds:

Yea i was actually thinking of adding more to the sprite scene, but speeding it up? that would make it shorter and even less enjoyable :( And yes, Samus would destroy Mario, but irony is always good for a fun outcome :)

Ha ha he died

Samsung died.... ha ha... this is just too good to miss... nice one man... although I hate sprite movies this one is a lot better than the once made from others... sprits are mostly noob work, but this one is really good... you have gona over the expectations... good job :D

PicosGhost responds:

thanks for not using your hate for sprite movies to affect your rating :P thanks for the eight and the words of wisdom. Glad you enjoyed it.