Reviews for "i-Pod Battle"

Very Nice

I thought that this was a very original and fun idea. The graphics were good and the gameplay was pretty easy. I really like the idea and found it very humorous. The only suggestion I have is possibly making a one player mode.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review. I may revisit it and put in some AI for a one player mode now that I know a bit more about actionscript. Check out some of my recent submissions and see how far I've come.

KLASS

nice one keep it up

BoMToons responds:

Thx, check out some of my more recent ones.

Cool!

very cool i got just a suggestion though maybe put a music changer because the one u put on was kinda of annoyin at a point. Anyways keep it up.
Peace out.

BoMToons responds:

The music changes based on the bg you choose to play in.

Great game

The reason I'm making a review is because it seems Newground's retard numbers are growing.

One, as Mr. Turtle said this was made in 2005. Come on. There was no such thing as a Ipod Touch back then. And the Flash capablities were limited back then, give BoMToons a break. Check out his new stuff. I bet most of you who said he sucked said he rocked on his newer stuff and had no idea it was him. This was only his second submission.

When you see someone like MrTurtle's comment considered 'useless' and a comment as helpless as you can get like F4LL3NJ's considered 'helpful' you find out why today's test scores are down.

For back then this was great. Not amazing, but definitely not trash like you people wrote it off as. The users are the ones who "really needs more effort".

Fine