Reviews for "Thermometurrr."

Wow.

I didn't know polar bears used thermometers. I thought this movie was okay, but it was a bit short. Made me chuckle though.

JHansson responds:

Chuckle is good... thank you for voting!

Not bad for your first submission!

That was pretty good art, funny, but a tad short. But thats ok as this was an excellent submission. Keep up on the art and a little longer next time and you can expect an A+ submission!

This Submission Gets a 3 out of 5!!!

-DarkZealot89

JHansson responds:

Next one is longer. A little unpolished but soon i'll put it up. An A+ huh? Thanks for your kind words!

Lol

Nice man! I like that. good humor and all. and its a bear. i gave it a 4. hope it doesnt get blammed. if it does, dont take it hard.

- K

JHansson responds:

Hey! Thanks for voting! I am glad you like it! Blammed or not, i get tons of good advice on the way so it pays of anyways! Thanks!

It was ok..

I liked the Graphics, i think you need better ideas though, i liked the voice acting and i cracked a smile maybe twice through the flash, id give it a 3/5 maybe.

JHansson responds:

Not a lot of my work has an actual idea behind it. I just like to animate characters. But yes, once the character is down there will defenately be somehting with more of a plot. Thank you for your input.

i was gunna point it out in the review

but it ends up it was the joke! very good, smooth animation, a little odd.. it wasnt hilarious but it was amuzing and a little crazy. i liked it. keep up the GOOD work!

JHansson responds:

Makes me happy you liked it. More crazy stuff coming up soon. Thank you.