Reviews for "Let it be [Cover]"

awesome

that was pretty damn good i like the additionof the piano and a even lighter style of eatles play, but i think in terms of the voacls, u should try to hold a note a little higher or longer to really get a great sound. nice work

Chungadaddy responds:

Thank you for your review and suggestions (even though I'm not the singer. I'm the piano player so thank you so much for enjoying my small part in this cover=)

Love the orignal love this

Alot more jazzy than the orignal which i like jazz... Great job i like how you pick up the tempo at the end and the scating

Chungadaddy responds:

Thank you. Savoy Truffle tries to make enjoyment a public service ;P. I'm starting to think that I should have put this in the Jazz category... but since the original is classical rock... and since this is not completely Jazz.. well, just glad you enjoyed it;)

The music is better than the original

As far as the music goes, this is far better than the original. However, I didn't particularly like the voice =(. The voice was kinda suckish, and the "oh-oh-oohhoohhooo" and stuff didn't quite fit in with this remake. The end, where it becomes kinda jazz-like, is pretty good though, even though I don't generally like Jazz.

Anyway, refreshing man, I think I'll download this to increase my gigantic musical archive ;). This would make song number 1016, I think.

Dear Ivaron:

Thank you so much for your review and for not feeling uptight in anyway to say exactly how you feel about the song. Fantastic compliments that you just gave us: better then the original; pretty good though you don't generally go for Jazz... and you downloaded it. Let me congratulate you for being able to evaluate aside from your personal taste and for downloading songs from "amateurs" without a name here at newgrounds.
As for the voice it is always contradictable as you may have seen from several reviewers. I guess either you like it or not but again thank you for pointing out, specially the "oh-oh-ooh" part at the end.
Good luck with everything.
Regards,

João

nice very jazzy

almost steely dan like

Chungadaddy responds:

FIRST I'D REALLY LIKE TO THANK ALL THE REVIEWERS THAT TOOK A FEW MINUTES TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS. IT IS VERY REWARDING TO SEE PEOPLE EAGER TO REVIEW, HELP OR JUST EXPRESS SOMETHING ABOUT THE MUSIC. THANK YOU
!! Thank you for your review! Eh... perhaps one day we'll feel comfortable to say something “yeah! We can be compared to them and all..." Just not for now BUT it is really flattering. Cheers

Great re-write

Very creative, especially how you switched to another style on this one, props to the person who rewrote the song to this

Chungadaddy responds:

That would be our guitar player. Creative guy that's for sure... Men! I do enjoy reviews so thank you so much for taking the time to vote and leave such a nice remark.