Reviews for "Conan VS Kindergaten Kop"

One of the best flash movies ever

I've watched this a few times today and it is still as fun as the first time I watched it. Good job with have three great Arnold characters debating on what should be done. It's beautiful

I agree

Yeah, that does sound pretty good. What the hell good is putting them in prison gonna do?

Mark2000 responds:

Uh oh. You're making a point a few others have. Does this seem like we want to scrap prisons altogether? Because the idea is to replace them with something more efficient, not do them away completely.

Exactly

The last post was correct , He does have a point & i must say too many ppl judge arnold just because of his movies Who Cares !!! The man is trying to do something in this country.And ppl judge him with his movies ""The Terminator"" blah blah i say give the man a chance btw this was a great flash with great graphics and
is well done,good job.

who cares

who cares if he cant impersonate arnold he has a great point

It's funny, and true.

D50's Review:
G: 10, smooth animation, makes for a great movie; nice background adds to this.
S: 9, it was orgnial, but the style of the characters was not.
S: 10, great sound that wasn't disstorted; voice went smooth, and so did the sound effects.
V: 3, he cut the table in half, good enough.
I: 3, you had a play button, a replay button, and a direct link button.
H: 9, it's funny, and true.
O: 9, Great

SC: You got it just right, made your point, commented on it, joked on it, and ended it at the right time (when it was still funny and not over done).