Reviews for "D.P.O.P. {Hyperion}"

Brilliant!

I like this kind of dnb. The first seconds convinced myself and i had to downloaded it. its nice dark dnb absolutly brilliant

Hyperion666 responds:

hehehe sweet i knew people would love it thnx a lot its 1 of my faves of my own peice of work hahaha im my own fan ( so sad (tear) hehe) but yeh it is really crazy i had a lot of fun making it except for the making it smaller part thnx for the review

Awesome!

This is just awesome!! I love dark DnB, and this is fantastic!! Keep it up :D U rule!

Hyperion666 responds:

sweet u checked it out thnx a lot this is my personal fave so far so i dedicated a lot of time on it tho some parts pissed me off i love it

I love it

We need more dark dnb tunes in newgrounds. I dont know what all the hate is about.

Hyperion666 responds:

hahaha thanks n ur definately right well most of my work is dark really but again ur right there is waaay tooo much hate in ng i think people r just bored really, boredome leads to stupidity, stupidity leads to bad actions n the bad actions creats anger n anger leads to hate but after hate is the worst..... it is pain n suffering 0.o.......... o.0 but thats just my theory hahaha thnx for the review

Rank 74

Last time I checked you were zero bombed and now your on the top. I am gonna start making DnB tracks now. Unfortunately my last account got randomly banned.
Congratz

-MarcusG

Hyperion666 responds:

hahaha sweet i didnt know i was on top. thanks a lot and yes i always get 0 bombed it never seizes to amaze me really but in the end fans such as your self always help me pull through and never loose hope thank you all soo much.

Sick DnB is Sick

One day I hope to be cranking out tracks as nice as this one. Top notch work of art. I really enjoyed it. The sounds all feel like they compliment each other very nicely. You rock sir.

Salute ^_^

Hyperion666 responds:

nice it is always a great pleasure to have interested fans even rivals who enjoy my music thank you soo very much you are the man