Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

i can't even equip this.

this was great. make more. have a cookie. just don't choke and die on it like the last guy i gave a cookie to.

awesome man

this was funny dude u gotta make more plz

Pretty hats...

mmm... optic hat... mmm...
seriously though, that probably would happen if there were PvP in towns... and if ppl could loot corpses... but it isnt Diablo, its FFXI, so the only things that come close are the mad dashes to pull VE by frenzied gilsellers... and fights between those who need the rare drops vs those who want to sell them(*cough* 28MNK vs 75DRK *cough, cough*)

back to the actual flash, it is good work, hope you make more like it, because there isnt enough FFXI love on NG. keep up the good work.

ZeroX4 responds:

Well I'm 75 now.... VE no longer drops a money drop (rare/ex)... but ya lololol, it'd be like Besieged but replace monsters with Gilsellers.

lol, great.

That reminds me of all the shit I went through to get my Norg fame to 4... Must have taken a god damned three month effort... with a lot of slackage in those three months...

Kuran - Ramuh

ZeroX4 responds:

lmao yeah... lots of Zinc Orz used on that NPC =/ Lots of wasted potential gil... since everything dropped in price now... I think all my fame was 10 up to Tavnazia, haven't been on FFXI in a while but I gotta get that new ring!

That was entirely random

That was random but the flash was put together extremely well.

I loved every second of it.

Scorpion is a badass, isn't he?