Reviews for "FFXI: Pointy Hats"

funny...

The graphics could be better.
And why would anyone care so much about a stupid hat?

Hmmm.

That was pretty entertaining.

Just to verify, the two that were robbed of their Optical Hats were

THF [Thief] and DRK [Dark] by a Scorpion-knock off [Couldn't really tell] and a MNK [Monk; Chi Blast AKA the Hadouken]

What I really didn't get however was how did RMT at the end have to do with this? Does it have to do with how people on the game are cheated endlessly by RMT's MPK'ing/stealing/w.e on HNMs?

Good Flash regardless. Animation could use some touching up but the graphics are fine.

Ps - I play too - Server: Garuda; Char: Tir Nice to know there are other FFXI players on this site.

....

ok so you basically mugged a drk (dark knight) and wat looked like a mnk (monk) in lower jueno , for optical hats ..... your are MFing crazy -.- , anyway i lvoed that naked taru in the christmas hat's in the background! - Mithra Sam/War/Thf of Siren

That means he's smart.

NEVER KILL THE RED MAGES OR THE WHOLE MAGE COMMUNITY WILL SLAUGHTER YOU.

Love our Refreshing Skillz. Cause if you dont, you'll be out of MP and the monsters will devour your souls.

What? no RDM Hat!?

lol, that made me laugh. I'm surprised that no RDM's were harmed in the making of that.