Reviews for "Revenge"

Luckily, I buy meat from a store waaaay to small to hide a dragon.

zephyo responds:

That's truly depressing. I'm sorry for your loss.

This is absolutely lovely. Seriously. The composition is great, the color choices are great, There are so many strong things about this picture. If I were to make one small complaint, I'd say that it's a bit centralized, and the character looks like the subject is floating, some stronger shadows would remedy this, I think.

zephyo responds:

Thank you. I appreciate the critique. I agree; for the lighting, there aren't enough shadows, it kinda looks like the lighting on the guy is the shadow. Next time I'll try to put the focus not in the exact center.

I love this like i love meat!!

I love you too!!

Wolves killed my mother, and raped my father. So I must kill and eat all the animals!

uhhhhhhh

If the people eat babies and then the mother eats the people, doesn't the cycle just end there? Doesn't seem like a cycle to me. 0/5 for bad wording.

Obvious effort and talent in your art. No much else needed to be said.

I kinda wish I could zoom out a bit, see the entirety of the pissed mother.

zephyo responds:

No, the whole story is the guy eats the wolf's babies then the wolf takes mind control over the guy who kills the mothers babies then the mother eats him, and then the wolf bursts out of the mothers stomach and kills more small innocent children.

Thanks, haha :)