Reviews for "Shoot 'em up"

I beat ya all!

I got the #1 score! lol the flash was too loud! The whole gun this was overdone. THw music was from Zelda right?I loved that somg so I gave u a 5 but u need to work on the grapics.

Dragonman11 responds:

Yep, as i said, only worked on this at school as they happen to have Flash. (i had the trial)
I know it could be improved on immensly, but, yeah. School holidays started today.
PS - have you ever heard of a "volume" dial?
Thanks for the review.

decent game

well its not no counter strike or halo but it is a avrage game although i shot a guy 10 times he dint die but make a better game and i give u a 5

Roger that.

a worthy effort

It's great except for the fact that every enemy is easy to defeat and the fact that you cannot die no matter what.

Dragonman11 responds:

I was just looking at some tutorials just now and i found a script to make a "lose" or "game over" screen. THanks.

My score = 121

Woo! pretty cool, i like the score board :0D

Dragonman11 responds:

Thanks, glad you played it too the end. Thanks for reviewing too, i like replying.

Hmm...maybe I just suck...

I died, quickly and mercilessly. I could just suck, but it could also be due to the fact that several enemies would begin shooting simultaneously in different portions of the screen immediately upon entering, making it impossible for me to kill them before loosing health.

Dragonman11 responds:

Yeah its kinda shoddy, i can see ways to make it better, but jsut couldnt be bothered to make changes. To tell you the truth, its pretty hard to finish with positive health, although the scores i got there are actual ones i've got before.

THanks for the review!