Reviews for "Shoot 'em up"

Not bad, but very original

This is pretty good for your first attempt, but their are alot of better shooters on Newgrounds. So, keep trying.

Shall do, shall do.

I gave it some credit

I admit, I voted easier on this than I do for pieces that come from users with more experience.

The sound was good, and the background graphics were average to slightly above average (nice palm trees - I have a thing about palm trees).

The movement of the "targets" seemed a little choppy. And their deaths were fairly bland. It was also easy to overload the action script by firing rapidly, in which case, none of the "hits" seemed to register as such.

Work on getting the action scripts smooth first, then start tweaking the graphics. Function first, then form. Pretty darn good effort for a first game/shooter.

Dragonman11 responds:

Thanks man, i didn't know why it was running slow and dodgy osmetimes, so that explains it. THanks for the compliment on the trees and thanks for the review.

Nice Job

Was fun and addicting keep doing what your doing and you will become one of the greats of flash movie makeing

Dragonman11 responds:

Wow, i dont think its gonna happen, but hey, it might if i work harder. Thanks for the positive review.

Not bad

its a gd fps nice an simple you the backrounds were..well simple u could try making them a little more interesting like the gd old explosive barrel etc :) but its a gd Game well done 2 the author

Thank you.

a worthy effort

It's great except for the fact that every enemy is easy to defeat and the fact that you cannot die no matter what.

Dragonman11 responds:

I was just looking at some tutorials just now and i found a script to make a "lose" or "game over" screen. THanks.