Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "StickMan Sam - Part 3"

Brilliant!

Amazing Game. The controls are beautiful and the smoothness of it all is great. I love how fluid the game is. This one will start me playing the older ones. Perfect Difficulty and lots of levels and difficulty adjustment. Make More! This game gets the 10 because of its fun factor.

io3creations responds:

Thanks, Guy_Fawkes. :)

Just a note: controls are a bit different in Part 1 and 2 but you can change the key setup.

Tisk Tisk Tisk...

Damn bugs,great game man,i like all of them but i discovered a bug,if u get to the elevator and got to any level and then go to basement 4 again,it's the briefing of the end of the game,so u don't really have to get the cheese.
nice game anyway,keep up the good work

awsome

great game BUt for some reason i could not open doors ,, no matter what key i put

help me!!!!

this is a great game and part of a great franchise. however, i cant open any doors.

Aaaaaargh! That was good!

Yes, that was rather nice. You've created a beast with this game, extremely well done. Human enemies! Yes! Wow, more more more more! Also, (Again I realise I'm in no position to boss you around but hey, whatever floats my boat) if you and the guy behind tactical assasination could contact eachother and work togther on some thing togther, (Stickman Sam; Tactical Assassin???), I'm sure we'd be left with the best ever thing that ever happened to humanity. Better than microchips and the wheel and everything. Ever.