Reviews for "StickMan Sam - Part 3"

Great game series.

MAKE MORE! I love this series. Keep up the good work.

Evil, but good.

The game is good, though it has a few things that need improvement.

1. Some parts are long, some are short. Group them into more even parts...

2. The lock combinations are unfair to people who have a crappy mouse, like me. It works fine for a while, but then it needs some shaking before it gets unstuck. So I can do all the combinations fine, except the one in the werehouse. I spent 2 hours trying to do it. (Along with all the walking past the lazers), but unable to do so, because my mouse never made it through the full path before locking up.

I am not saying you should get rid of them, just give another challenge (perhaps even more dificult) to do as another option.
An idea for that would be to be able to use the keyboard (but the pointer never stops moving)

Other then that, the game was good.

If you need any suggestions, I got plenty for the next game in this, just ask, and I will tell ^_^

good but,

At least add some more detail to the backgrounds. Many of the rooms look exactly alike and i get confused on where i am at. Add some variety and more detail, otherwise, great job.

Huh...

Just like skull kid,...
and Dynasty Street hmm... good a little but makes more on yur voilence!
A little bit of practicing yur graphics and sounds will make this a littler higher... though!

It's good, but I think there is a problem

I don't know if it's my computer, or your game, but whenever I try to open doors or pick locks, it doesn't work. If it is your game, can you fix it? If it's my computer, then I won't play any more.