Reviews for "X-MEN:Trio Squad"

uhh yeah......

we had a good laugh at watching cyclops squirt shit in that hairy guys eye, but anyway i see that you tried hard to make this so ill give you a 7 on this one hilarious my friend

keep trying!

I can see a lot of effort went into this

Good graphics, crap background music, a pretty in depth fighting system... I do have to complain about Magneto's difficulty though. At one time he attacked me 4 times in a row without lettting me attack back at him. I think the Heroes' attack and defence power could still have been made more obvious. Good Game though.

Pretty Cool, but had it's problems

I liked this, but there are a few things I would change. There were a few typos, but I won't split hairs over those. But I frickin' HATED the MIDI soundtrack.

Now that that's out of the way, I really liked the concept. At first I was upset because there was no visual gage for the moves (like in training), but then I started watching the character animation. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I found it very useful in gaging the moves (Which is also way I rarely played as Cyclopes).

I did find it ackward at times to dial-in the moves, but then again... I can't type worth shit.

Overall, pretty good game. Very clever. I'll like to see another with more characters. But for now, I still need to beat this one.

Pretty Decent

Someone mentioned the fighting to be random. I advise, hit the first letter, wait, hit the second then third. I found this was a powerful attack for most characters, but I lost to magnito so there must be more to it.

I thought this game was good until there very end. WTF is LOOSING!?!?!?
PLZ, anyone reading this, it is spelt lose, or losing. I could care less how loose someone's mother is.

I liked it, but it needs work. Definatlly has potential.

GUIJI responds:

Sorry, it is a shame...French is my main language and I don't use english that often so I made this mistake...sorry.

So awesome!

I absolutely loved this! Thanks so much for creating it =D