Reviews for "X-MEN:Trio Squad"

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!! (Good music, where can I download the soundtrack?)
Also, work on everything, seriously. The animations weren't bad, but I don't remember Storm being a Native American, and since when can you just punch Juggernaught and beat him? I'll tell you when, never! There's a glitch on the enemy's HP bar, where it goes into a negative stretch, you could just add a line of code "If X < 0, X=0" to fix that...

I've seen worse

Probably one of the worst submissions i've seen in a while. It wasnt smooth at all and it was boring after the first fight. The idea had potential but typing to hit them? I think you'd have some really good ideas, you just need to spend more time on it before you submit it.

actually pretty fun if you get used to it.

fairly fun game; cool because the x-men are indeed cool;
but i had to quit after i beat juggernaut, the music was so repetitve and got very annoying, either kill it altogether or get a couple of better tracks and it would be a great improvement.

What the Fuck

Dude this game was alright for a one timer type of thing but i mean come on you have to try harder than that. It would have been better if you could have been the bad guys too or if you could have used one person throughout the whole thing. You also should have made it more expansive.

Hmm, I thought it was...interesting.

While I wasn't too thrilled with the method of attacking, it was certainly out of the ordinary, and I appreciate the creativity.