Reviews for "Pong Mania"

Xbox what?

Thats a good game man. Oh and weltraumaffe, I got 675 =). But if that was the original Pong, the Atari would still be popular. Great game.

OKAY!!!

Yep I enjoyed myselve :)
Some things I want to say though :)
1) The computer player was too slow, he always lost just when the game was getting exciting :( I wanted the ball to go faster and faster, but then he kept letting it past! So, I was very glad to have found the one player modes in this game!!!
I must say 4 way pong was very cool! and also 3D pong was very nicely done! (I don`t know if this is a new version of pong, or if it already excisted in the older games, no matter) Extreme Pressure was also a lot of fun, BUT!!! ...

This game is easy to play as long as the mouse is inside the screen... The mouse is not visionable, so when it goes outside the screen, you can`t move the bars!!! This is quite ennoying and also a lot of times the reason I lost! :) I can`t stand losing lol:P

I don`t know what you can do about this, but isn`t there such thing like a mouse area or something?

Also the sound wasn`t very exciting :) But you know that by now :)

KEEP IT COMING!!!

Very innovative!

I didn't listen to the sound, if there was any, so hence that score; but aside from that, I enjoyed that to the utmost extent. I would have never thought of such a "mind-fuck" as the four-way type ones, as it didn't really make sense in my head (though I figured out how to work it after a while)... My favorite was the pressure, because I maxed it out. XD Very cool, very fun- great job. You've got my five. ^^

Good work

I have only i recomindation add some music. Just hearing the ball bounce around is alittle annoying. Other than that it was great to play this game.

Very very entertaining

I love the game pong, and this has all ten!