Reviews for "Pong Mania"

mm Pong

Not the first and most defintely not the last flash pong game I'll ever play.
Everything was all well and good no glitches that I found as of yet.
Very nicely done.

Thing about pong tho.. Well, in regular pong you can't really beat the computer at all cause it will always know when and where the ball is gonna make the bounce off. That's another issue though,
And in my personal opinion you made the paddle bar a bit too long
but that's just me..maybe an option that offers an extra challenge to make the paddle bar a bit smaller.. Add a little more challenge ya know? :)
But other than that I enjoyed fooling around with it and hope You can contemplate some more entertaining time wasters for us in the future. :D

Yay!

A game of pong is always a nice classic to replay once in a while, not to mention this flash has multiple scenarios in which the player can try when he gets bored of one typical comp vs. player games. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Raven_knight8

wasn't perfect but pretty good

the only thing that i didn't like about it that much was that after a while the ball just took so long to pick up speed and that took away from the challenge in some of them like the one where you have to destroy the wall it felt too easy. but then again i only played the first level to try and get a feel for all of the modes. but otherwise good game.

not bad

If this was a first try goodjob, had tons of "ponging" action to get into, however it does get boring fast, goodwork

Well done.

The only problem I have with it is that the ball goes WAY too slow. It got so incredibly boring, dear god... I didn't even get far enough to find out if it speeds up, I got so bored. So start it out faster.
Also, make it so you can see where your mouse cursor is during gameplay so you can click on the 'main menu' button without utter confusion.