Reviews for "Pong Mania"

ahhh very nice

A classic game wrapped into a variety of different perspectives. I like it alot... I like how the game has a theme, and doesnt distract from each other. And look at the file size! basic but advanced pong. Nice work :D

Best... Pong... Ever.

I never thought there could be so many variations on the game of Pong... and all of them fun, too. This game was a total blast, and is likely the best game of Pong out there. The graphics and sound were appropriately bland(gaudy graphics are not for this game). My only complaint is that the mouse control was a little annoying, especially when I moved my cursor off the applet without realizing it. Arrow key control would have been nice. But that's only a minor issue.

Excellent work. To the favorites with you!!

ZOMFGZOMFGZOMFG

ZOMFG PONGZORZ OWNZ!!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS WOOT PONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

very nice!

great! i loved it! i hardly knew that that many verions of pong were possible to make! i espicially liked pressure mode and no walls mode, some very creative ways. this will keep me entertained for a long time and i thank you for that.

Nice

Way to make a old game that bors the krud out of most people interasting.