Reviews for "SN | Once Again | SN"

thourly enjoyable

little things here and there could be trimmed up but otherwise great

SessileNomad responds:

agreed, mostly problems with clipping and stuff

LOL!!!!!

I seriously love your Author Comment LOL, it was HILARIOUS!!

Though I would do the same thing, so no worries.

This was very good! I think I have been looking for stuff like this for a long time! I love the affects with the beat and everything! I have definitely got to check out your other stuff!!

SessileNomad responds:

lol glad you like tha comments and the song

i dont really make this kind of music alot anymore, so you might not find what you want

o.m.g.

I fucking hate you

fuck off

thanks for the ten

Good melodies

I like the intro with that "big strong black man" voice, but sadly the rest of the song sounds a little bit too generic. At least for me. Maybe this is because I'm not really a fan of dance music, so I miss all the nuances this genre has to offer.

Anyway, the melodies are pretty nice and quite catchy. Too bad the background beat sounds a little bit overpowered so the melodies are nearly drowned by the bass.

{ Review Request Club }

SessileNomad responds:

yeah i made this track when i found out that a freaking shit ton of pop songs use this same chord progression, so i decided to hop on the bandwagon

i like the black mane voice too

Great Piano

A lovely little tune that sent my girlfriend's cockatiels into a frenzy, I think that we can safely say that the pacing is electrifying and the piano / keyboard is something that really does keep this track pumping through the phases expertly. I love the bass variation, where it stops for half a phase and allows the piano to shine through.

You've clearly given a lot of thought and effort to this piece and it is really mind boggling to see how people like you can keep churning quality pieces out week after week.

With the way that this sounds, I'd have perhaps taken a little off the louder notes, as they can be a little abrasive as they get to the loudest point, shaving a little there would certainly help.

[Review Request Club]

SessileNomad responds:

its funny you say that cuz i almost wne through the trouble to quite down the pianos and stuff when the big lead came in, but i didnt really think anyone would notice how loud it was getting there

i should start trusting my instincts more xD

thx for reviewing