Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Motion tween tutorial"

hey

people may find this helpfull but just lately theres been a lot of these types of tutorials out, and only to pass judgement and then have the file swaped and replaced by some shit barney bunch gay stewart pickles incest movie.

FragGrenade responds:

o so thats how they do it

Sorry,

This is the 1000'th tutorial pointing out the obvious.

oooooookay

Rhinan_Productions@hotmail dot com

this is an answer to F1Krazy:
- OR, this author meant this tutorial to be for not total noobs, but just guys who know the controls of Flash.
- OR, this author did actually put too less explanations in it, but hey...i'd wanna see YOUR tutorial -_"

and this is to the author:
- good job, it's actually very helpfull, but as F1Krazy said, if it's meant for total noobs, it's not good.

Keep Up The Work

I'll take that

Err...that wasn't helpful.

WHERE is the Properties box? HOW do I get to Frame 20? WHY does it delete my first shape when I do the second? I figured out motin tweens, but your shape tween thing just made it more complicated!

FragGrenade responds:

Properties box is at windows > properties, OR , CTRL+F3... Go to Frame 20 on the timeline, click on it and press F6 or rightclick and click insert keyframe... i doint know, you must be really bad at this...Good, cause when you learn that, you'll know about all the tweens.

Nice!

Its good that at least people are making these, so that others can learn how to do these things themselves!

FragGrenade responds:

Thank you WCN, I love helping people out.