Reviews for "Blobbles- ep. 2"

Solid, and strange; and I'm the savior

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

------------------------------

You know you like the alliteration. :)

Good entry -- well animated, funny, and pretty good sound effects. I think it aimed for a younger audience than other entries do, but that's not a flaw, just an observation. I'm not crazy about the super-fast vocals/audio (reminiscent of the chipmunks) but it worked for this flash and for that character.

JonBro responds:

I actually hate the chipmunks. I didn't think this sounded exactly like a chipmunk, which I thought was nice about it.

Oh well, thanks!

There We Go!

Good. That was way better! And the rest of the Blobbles series... was bad. That's why you got less reviews on Blobbles then any of your other flash!
But this made me laugh so you did a pretty good job on this. But some more work is still needed...
-SalsaMaster

JonBro responds:

You don't know how glad I am this series doesn't have very many views =P

Very good i liked it.

The animation ran pretty smooth and the voice's were nice. My favorite part is when he threw the pies into the oven and screamed out gibberish. Nice work

BLOEHRIEB!
Oh and the other pie!
BLUBERDAL!

Thanks!

Lol, I like this blob.

These shorts are fun to watch. Only he would throw away blueberries while making a blueberry pie, heh. I like how everything seemed to have a blue tone, as well as how everything was animated. I like the high, fast voice of the blob, which is somewhat ironic since I usually hate that kind of voice on characters. I'd like to see more of these shorts though.

JonBro responds:

I bet he also throws away the lemons making lemonade.

Thanks!

Episode 2

The graphics here, they were good here as well. Nice drawings of the blob and other objects. The animation here was good as well. Nice lip sync used here as well. The sound, there's blob's voice again, which I like. Also, there were some sound effects which were good. This flash, it was short, but still good. I like what the blobl was talking about the Blueberry pie and at the end, his house exploding. XD Nice work!

-Bahamut

JonBro responds:

The exploding portion of the movie actually took, like, 17 minutes to make, thinking about it...

Anyway, thanky!