Reviews for "Blobbles- ep. 2"

This was quite funny

I am watching the whole series. Ep 1 was pretty good and this one was much funnier. It is a bit short but, I like that about the series, just a quick little joke with Blobbles. Nice work, and congrats on the Daily Feature with One More Minute!

Solid, and strange; and I'm the savior

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

------------------------------

You know you like the alliteration. :)

Good entry -- well animated, funny, and pretty good sound effects. I think it aimed for a younger audience than other entries do, but that's not a flaw, just an observation. I'm not crazy about the super-fast vocals/audio (reminiscent of the chipmunks) but it worked for this flash and for that character.

JonBro responds:

I actually hate the chipmunks. I didn't think this sounded exactly like a chipmunk, which I thought was nice about it.

Oh well, thanks!

well..

It's pretty good and funny. but I think it's too short.

cute, though pedestrian...

don't get me wrong, this is a cute little flash, but... so are all the others like it.

There We Go!

Good. That was way better! And the rest of the Blobbles series... was bad. That's why you got less reviews on Blobbles then any of your other flash!
But this made me laugh so you did a pretty good job on this. But some more work is still needed...
-SalsaMaster

JonBro responds:

You don't know how glad I am this series doesn't have very many views =P