Reviews for "Blobbles- ep. 2"

HA!!!!!!

Damn short and sweet. It was kick ass

JonBro responds:

Was the shortness bad, or was that a good thing? Either way...

Thanks!

(Wow, the word "Thanks" is becoming, like, my signiture for all of my review responses.)

I think this is the best of the series!

i've seen the entire series so far, up until episdoe 4, and i still love this one the must. the best part is when he threw the pie in2 the oven, saying that weird and comepletely pointless (yet awesomely funny) phrase! plz keep these going, and make sure u get ur own web series page on here!

JonBro responds:

I tried making a sound similar to the first throwing-into-oven sound, but failed miserably, so the first sound is cooler than the second.

=D Thanks! A web series page WOULD be cool!

lol

12 hours?! lol

short

which made it great! this was probably better than the first, but there both awesome. i hope you keep making a on of blobbles because there damn funny!

MUFFINZ R KOOL!

Thanks!

Sweet and Cute, Blueberries Style!

Hey! Remember me? Red Fire Lizard, Avek Vaer, who LOVED your cute and cuddly blob! This flash is my favorite of all 6 you released so far!

The random humor have anted up way high! Loved that blahugahad! for each pies! And the Blab blab ingredients! and the Throw away blueberries! and the 12 Hours cooking time with fork! and the ending explosion, which is the most funniest thing ever to conclude already silly and funny Blobbles' film!

Voice and sound are way better than the last one and the execution are marvelous! Graphic is still the same, but that's the style of the flash! And at last, Blobbles in his natural blue color skin (maybe because he ate blueberries right?)

Still love that cute and cuddly blob! 5/5 for excellent and random humors!

-Avek Vaer the Red Fire Lizard!

Note: I think I will put this in my favorite for sure!

A NINE?
FAVORITES?
CUDDLY?
FULL-FLEDGED ENXPLANATION OF THE MOVIE IN A SINGLE SENTENCE?
FAVORITES?

Thank you so much for your review, I look forward to more!