Reviews for "Blobbles- ep. 2"

Solid, and strange; and I'm the savior

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

------------------------------

You know you like the alliteration. :)

Good entry -- well animated, funny, and pretty good sound effects. I think it aimed for a younger audience than other entries do, but that's not a flaw, just an observation. I'm not crazy about the super-fast vocals/audio (reminiscent of the chipmunks) but it worked for this flash and for that character.

JonBro responds:

I actually hate the chipmunks. I didn't think this sounded exactly like a chipmunk, which I thought was nice about it.

Oh well, thanks!

random

random movie i love those weird noise with the pie

JonBro responds:

I don't know why that was so funny.

That was awesome

I absolutely loved the way you did that. Random, sweet, and too short to drag on and lose my attention. Kudos to the hilarity of culinary mishaps and blueberry pie.

Just one small thing; the voice acting was a little sqeaky, too much so even for a small, purple blob in a quest for pie.

JonBro responds:

BLUE BLOB! It specifically said BLUE in the first movie!

Oh well, thank you!

short

which made it great! this was probably better than the first, but there both awesome. i hope you keep making a on of blobbles because there damn funny!

MUFFINZ R KOOL!

HA!!!!!!

Damn short and sweet. It was kick ass

JonBro responds:

Was the shortness bad, or was that a good thing? Either way...

Thanks!

(Wow, the word "Thanks" is becoming, like, my signiture for all of my review responses.)