Reviews for "Blobbles- ep. 2"

lol

12 hours?! lol

This was quite funny

I am watching the whole series. Ep 1 was pretty good and this one was much funnier. It is a bit short but, I like that about the series, just a quick little joke with Blobbles. Nice work, and congrats on the Daily Feature with One More Minute!

I Love This Movie!!!

I L0V3 THIS M0VI3!!!

Sweet and Cute, Blueberries Style!

Hey! Remember me? Red Fire Lizard, Avek Vaer, who LOVED your cute and cuddly blob! This flash is my favorite of all 6 you released so far!

The random humor have anted up way high! Loved that blahugahad! for each pies! And the Blab blab ingredients! and the Throw away blueberries! and the 12 Hours cooking time with fork! and the ending explosion, which is the most funniest thing ever to conclude already silly and funny Blobbles' film!

Voice and sound are way better than the last one and the execution are marvelous! Graphic is still the same, but that's the style of the flash! And at last, Blobbles in his natural blue color skin (maybe because he ate blueberries right?)

Still love that cute and cuddly blob! 5/5 for excellent and random humors!

-Avek Vaer the Red Fire Lizard!

Note: I think I will put this in my favorite for sure!

JonBro responds:

A NINE?
FAVORITES?
CUDDLY?
FULL-FLEDGED ENXPLANATION OF THE MOVIE IN A SINGLE SENTENCE?
FAVORITES?

Thank you so much for your review, I look forward to more!

2/4 is my favorite; excellent new series

Hilarious without the use of vulgarity, toilet humor, or ultraviolence? I salute you, Blobbles!

JonBro responds:

Uh, thanks... I don't like vulgarity or toilet humor anyways. Ultraviolence is okay-no, awesome, I just don't get around to animating it.

Thanks!