Reviews for "Fast n' Quik Thxgvng mvie"

Pretty good.

.... Indeed... *sips tea*

Worth a Proc.

The animation is sub-par, but the humor isn't. Blueberry bread, LOL.

AHahah

This was cool man. Loved the monthy phython esque way of sewing scenes together. And you had a touch of their absurdism in it too. I have seen better graphix though ( and much worse ). Anyways I could watch this sort of movies a couple of times just because the humour kicks ass.

Although the voice acting was funny ( especially the mom ) maybe it's an idea to find a few more voice actors ?

funymony responds:

Heh, stitching scenes. Thats a great way to describe that.

=O Me and my friend quickly made a script,
We did voices one night, and put the movie together.
The next day I quickly scribbled out things you people call "GRAPHICS" and immediatly ran over to the school and gave them the movie.

Yes, the movie was made in two days.
Thus explaining, the wierd graphics, the humor, and the crazyness.

The next movie won't be as confusing.

radomness is why god created flash

hi just reviewing to say ignore all the stiffs that say ur movie sucks cos its pointless and random cos that is partly what makes a great flash movie even though the graphics werent that good it still made me laugh like hell for the whole ovie and short period after anyway keep up the good work and keep trying to improve your skills

DAMN RIGHT!

Why can't more people think like you?
=O!?

Thanks for your awesome pawsum review.

Ed and Todd are quite the pair

I loved this movie. It is now my favorite Thanksgiving movie now. They allowed you to show this at school??

funymony responds:

Hahaha, oh yes, toally. Hahaha, I haven't replied to this in a year, how could I have missed it? They showed it, and are still showing old cartoons i've made. Really popular stuff, People LOVe animation.