Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Megaman Legends - Ruins Theme"

o god Ahhhhhhhhhhsweet memories Ahhhhhhhhhhh

memories

ProudOne responds:

To the time when games were still awesome and long, aye.

Got a download from me

Having just played through MML2 again its great to hear some quality takes on the soundtrack (one of the best I've heard in a video game). I'd love to see some more songs so I'll second the train battle from MML2 (preferably the second phase, yes there is actually a difference).

Excellent work on this one though, a great take on one great song. Can't wait to hear more!

ProudOne responds:

I think i'll try the train battle, then! Thank you! I connect a lot of wasted days to that game XD

Ah the memories

I loved the legends series and this remix is top notch, if they remade the game they would use this also for your next remix how about megaman legends 2 train battle?

ProudOne responds:

Sounds good XD Now i just need to beat the game again to listen to the song Hahah xD Thank you!

When the music came on...

It was louder than I expected, and it made me jump. This also caused me to poke my eye since I was rubbing it at the time.

2/5 and 5/10 for causing me ocular pain.

ProudOne responds:

Sorry! May want to wear protective goggles from now on.

Beautiful.

Very well done. :] Hmmm, Megaman X has some really good music. You should try one from that.

ProudOne responds:

Sorry, i never liked the Megaman Series except the first few up to 3 and the Legends series... Thank you though!