Reviews for "Chronicles of the Slayer"

w00t

this was an amazing game....besides the cheep ending lol but no hints as to what it is
hoping for a sequel

Hey

wow you finished it quickly! Nice. Glad you liked it :)

Nice work

This game is excellently made. Its obvious you put a lot of effort into it, and it came out really well. Can't figure out that lass boss though.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks, we did put a lot of effort in. Last boss isn't as hard as it seems, see croftstorm.net/buffywalk.php

Shit..

I loooooved it ^^

I love that it was easy and fun killing the vampires, and the final boss, I died a few times but I made it! and I did not use any of the walkthrough (because I just wanted to play) and I did not read the other reviews before after finishing. I really love games where you have to think a bit ^^
If one just tries a little while it's not hard to see the pather.
Cool that it wasn't just buffy we got to kill with, it would be much better if we got to use Spike too.. But it was great!
The song at the final boss, Pain, really help'd a lot ^^ Love that song.

Keep Making these!

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the review, you rock. Great music taste too ;)

Thanks god that somebody managed the final boss, I was starting to think I'd done him too hard. I couldn't think of a way to get Spike playable in the main game, I promise he'll be in the sequel if I ever do one.

pretty nice

it was prety good. you have to press the buttons way to fast. It was alright

Thanks for the 10.

I love this!!!!

I love this game, a lite hard, but it's rocks, i love btvs so tis is one of the best games i played!:D, you actually inspirated me too make a own buffy game, but i ain't finished, and how can i get shockwave? keep the good work up:P

ChromeShark responds:

Hey, thanks for the review, glad you liked it.

For shockwave I think you need to use Macromedia Director. It's something I need to learn too, as it's a requirement for my uni. Too bad Newgrounds don't accept Shockwave games (yet).