Reviews for "Chronicles of the Slayer"

decent

Has great potential just the graphics were not that good. The game was too blocky. Also i has a problem killing the vampires. Can you only kill them with the stake? If so then what was the point in making all the other objects.

ChromeShark responds:

You weaken them with weapons then stake them when the health is low. Also 3 of the weapons can do heavy attacks which can dust them, its mentioned in the tutorial but some people find them hard to do so I didn't put too much focus on them.

Naah.

It's all like...repetative, badly animated and non-dynamic. I don't like repeatedly bashing my keyboard just to kill someone so the other one can come and do bash my keyboard again. And besides, after the tutorial, i wasn't able to kill the vampire because of some unknown bug. He lost all his energy and I kept knifing him with various weapons for almost a minute but he didn't wanted to die. So, that's about it for the criticism.

Nice style and music though. But you can also work on fx sounds too. Maybe add some more different sounds which would be played randomly on every new attack.

Overally, keep doing stuff ;)

ChromeShark responds:

You gotta stake the vamps to kill em. And it's not that repetitive because as well as the Buffy fighting there's some bits where you fight with the crossbow and magic, plus a few puzzle elements. But thanks for the good stuff you said.