Reviews for "Chronicles of the Slayer"

NICE!

Nice game, was looking forward for it.

Thanks a lot!

fun game

liked it a lot, mabe make another one based of another entertainment thing with more combos and weapons

ChromeShark responds:

Maybe one day, I've got a lot of ideas for a follow-up but I've got some other very different projects I'll be taking care of first. Thanks for the review.

Hehe, not bad!

That was a pretty good game man, the show rules. IF you're going to make a sequel please use the season 6/7 storylines featuring the 'Trio' and Willow going evil? Those were my favorite parts.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks a lot! I prefer earlier Buffy myself, but I'd love to be able to have a more powerful Willow if there was to be a sequel (I was pushing it a bit here, seeing as Willow didn't actually use lighting until late season 5, but it could fit in).

Great game!

I don't know what it is about this game, but i hardly made myself turn it off. It's very addictive and very cute, and it's BUFFY! So i like it X)

Thankyou!

Good job.

The graphics were excellent, the sound was brilliant and was really good. I found the controls really frustrating when trying to change weapon and my characters getting the living hell kicked out of them by a vampire! But when you get used to them this game is really fun! I give it a 4!

ChromeShark responds:

In response to your comment about the weapons being difficult to change, I think that would be an area of difficulty in real fighting. If I remember correctly, Spike mentions this point in Fool for Love and used it as a technique to kill a slayer. Yeh I'm a Buffy nerd XD Thanks for the review.