Reviews for "Chronicles of the Slayer"

NICE!

Nice game, was looking forward for it.

Thanks a lot!

Fun...

I enjoyed it.

However...glitch alert. Level 10, I died by getting ahead of myself and falling into the pit...and I couldn't restart. I tried going to the main menu and entering password "Dennis" and it killed me instantly, and I couldn't try again. Something to look into.

With that said, it was still a lot of fun, creative, original. Keep it up!

Hey

I'll look into that glitch. Thanks for the good review.

HEy nice job

Great game and idea......I like the charcters & also at first i was kinda like huh............. but after i finished the tutorial i had alot of fun...keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Thanks for the review!

fun game

liked it a lot, mabe make another one based of another entertainment thing with more combos and weapons

ChromeShark responds:

Maybe one day, I've got a lot of ideas for a follow-up but I've got some other very different projects I'll be taking care of first. Thanks for the review.

Very fun game I must say

Although I wish this had a shop system and rpg elements as well :). Great game thougn nonetheless. You did a good job on the make of this game. The music, gameplay, and overall atomsphere of the game was well thought and out and executed. I always love a good game and game for that matter that has a tutorial in the beginning to give players a since of mastery towards the game. So I appreciate that as well. Great job and you have my credit. 2 thumbz up d('.'d)

Stick some rpg elements and shop system in this bad boy next time :)

Thanks a lot!

Like I said in another review I won't be making a follow-up just yet (especially as this didn't do as well as I might have hoped). But I do have some ideas for it, it'd be much less linear and I could easily incorporate an RPG element. Thanks for the suggestions.