Reviews for "Chronicles of the Slayer"

Absolutly on my favorite list

It shouldnt just be on mine either... it should be on EVERYBODIES! this is one of the best things to hit Newgrounds in a very....VERY long time. I didnt even find the tutorial that hard... I was RAPING those vampires. I was all GWAPOOWOWOWOW! And they were all WAAAAAAAAH!!!!.... it was cool... I honestly think you should make a series of games just like this. Just one question.... how do you kill the final boss, I tried fighting him that didn't work... I tried all the platforms that didn't work... and that's about all I tried... It is definatley a GREAT GAME! BRAVO!

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks a lot, really great to get reviews like this. I'd love to make a sequel one day. For the final boss you need to activate the center panel then attack him whilst he's on it, see croftstorm.net/buffywalk.php for more detail. Thanks again.

Buffy huh?

Personally ive never seen any Buffy before,
but it thought that was pretty kool,

Needs better graphics, and maybe more weapons,
but other wise a great game!

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the 10. You should check Buffy out, it's really good.

KLEAN!!!!!!!!

i remembered i played this game before. dude this is the best freakin game ever!!! please make more that would be great. and if u can add more weapons that will be cool. this game is sweet. if i ever get bored playing lousy games i can come here and play the best game ever!!!!!!!!!! this is a cool game. if u can please make more if they let u again PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for your great review. I've always wanted to do a sequel to this (and so many of my other games) but the copyright with Buffy has been limiting for this one, so I cant see it ever happening unfortunately.

iwould like more

buti read he other reviews and ur comment so im not expecting it

ChromeShark responds:

See my updated comment ; )

Needs weapon choosing screen.

It's a bit hard, and doesn't seem like its based on the show. It needs briefing videos, you need to be able to choose weapons from Gile's closet, and the graphics, although they're not bad, are kinda lame. I would love to see a sequel.

ChromeShark responds:

Hi, thanks for you comments and the 10. I'm pleased to say that I've released a new version of Chronicles of the Slayer with better graphics, easier controls and many other minor improvements.

You can already play it on ChromePlay.com and its coming to Newgrounds soon.