Reviews for "Chronicles of the Slayer"

KLEAN!!!!!!!!

i remembered i played this game before. dude this is the best freakin game ever!!! please make more that would be great. and if u can add more weapons that will be cool. this game is sweet. if i ever get bored playing lousy games i can come here and play the best game ever!!!!!!!!!! this is a cool game. if u can please make more if they let u again PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for your great review. I've always wanted to do a sequel to this (and so many of my other games) but the copyright with Buffy has been limiting for this one, so I cant see it ever happening unfortunately.

I like

This game is very fun.

Thanks : )

Now thats cool

thats a really good vampire game nice job! add guns next time that would be the best.

ChromeShark responds:

They don't really use guns in Buffy, but thanks for the good review.

good game

that was a pretty nice game. this one had a very nice plot and storyline to it, good graphics and characters, very nice gameplay and it was a highly effective time killer. this one had pretty much everything that i look for in a good game.
very nice work on it.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the review, seem like a lifetime ago I made this. I wonder if I'll ever make a sequel..

(..that wasn't a hint that I have one in the works, I can't really do these any more because of copyright issues, but I'd love to make one if I get the chance one day).

Good job.

The graphics were excellent, the sound was brilliant and was really good. I found the controls really frustrating when trying to change weapon and my characters getting the living hell kicked out of them by a vampire! But when you get used to them this game is really fun! I give it a 4!

ChromeShark responds:

In response to your comment about the weapons being difficult to change, I think that would be an area of difficulty in real fighting. If I remember correctly, Spike mentions this point in Fool for Love and used it as a technique to kill a slayer. Yeh I'm a Buffy nerd XD Thanks for the review.