For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "~'{Chrono Aura}'~"

Loved The Synth

The synth just got that "secret" power that makes me stop typing and ust listen to the track.Great Structure, Melody,etc

RESPECT!

-Ruben- Acid Paradox

Exceptional

This is exactly the type of feel I would expect from this song, far better than I could ever have imagined as well. I wondered how this would turn out, but to do it this fast and still make it great...
5/5, 10/10. Congratulations, you win sir!

yeah me again ^^'

great song like acid paradox said.. i was begining to write but the song get me so i stoped everything just to listen.. 2min30 is nice :P the lil synth/piano its a 10 second but its nice ha ha continue the good work

Trigger?

slow start but very VERY well worth the wait! Awesome job!

Honestly I know a few of the other reviewers weren't getting a time vibe from this one but I was completely, right from the very start in fact it kind of reverberated with being out of place in time and in some ways running out. In a number of places I also felt the sensation of traveling between dimensions/times, the overall feel is someone who feels out of place and desperate to set everything straight. One of my faves, great stuff =D