Reviews for "How to draw 3: Birds"

I DREW A BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this tutorial. Finally somebody submits a tutorial that almost everyone can find useful. It was also very well presented, made it fun to to read.

I liked the womans voice, I thought it was funny. The drawing pad was a great addition, although I kept clearing by accident, you should put 'clear pad' at the top right of the screen where it can't be clicked by accident. There's also room for improvement in that it wasn't always easy to navigate. But other than that, fantastic submission, I really hope it gets a daily placing.

Aprime responds:

I think i submitted this tooo early, because all the americans are sleeping :(, lol, any way thanks for viewing and reviewing, vote 5 every dat please, lol, add me to favs, and submit all my work to favs please :)

Thanks for reviewing and viewing

Well

That was awesome

Aprime responds:

Yah, i no, lol, thanks for viewing and review do me a fav, can you submit all my work to a collection, thanks

duuuuuuuuuuuudE!!!

this is the greatest gadget game i have ever played on newgrounds, you are deffinatley going to make front page.and if not , toms been smokin.

Aprime responds:

Hahahaha, btw it not him who discides it the ppl who vote, if its a good mark like 4 or more, then it goes on the front page, mines only 3, but ty, any way add me on msn the_pizza_dude_@hotmail.com

cool

this is ok i like it

Aprime responds:

I got a realy good score if its only ok, add me to favs

lol

cool birds! i love birds now i know "how to draw birds" lol perfect tutoial :)
=Dresnet
btw:told ya ...

Aprime responds:

loooool haha.. thanks for the review!! :)