Reviews for "How to draw 3: Birds"

great tutorial man!

i had ONE and ONLY one problem....and that was the womans voice when it started:P but apart from that excellent!i gave you a 5 and good luck with your future endevours!^_^

--Wicked Biscuits

the_pizza_dude_2@hotmail.com
add me!

lol, stupid woman, well computer, lol
vote 5 every day :)
try to add all my work to collections please

thanks for viewing and reviewing

www.aprime.tk

Creative...

Wow that was a very very nice tutorial. It had things that was needed to learn and how to do what you needed. Impressed by the note pad so you can practice on the screen while you are reviewing and learning how to draw a bird. Your graphics and style are all your own and it shows a lot of work, time and dedication that you put into it to what you can do. The interactivity was great and impressive, enjoyable and simple to use, always great to have that present. Great work here and thank you for your submission.

Aprime responds:

whats your email, add me the_pizza_dude_@hotmail.com

Please can you try to submit all my work to collections, vote 5 everday lol,

Good job

Nice piece of work. I don't exactly see the usefullness of this tutorial, but I am sure it will find some audience since it is well done and you put a lot of effort into it.

But - try to make it simpler. All the buttons are a little bit confusing. For example the green arrow in the lower left corner is hard to find, maybe the text would be shown by default and you would be able to hide it if you want. And so on.....

Anyway thanks for the effort...:)

Aprime responds:

No affence what so ever, but if you could see the green arrow fast, you must at least be colour blind, at least a bit, more over please submit my work to collection :)

Visit www.aprime.tk

Phew, that was interactive.

I think you went over the top with the buttons, one too many...
Also adding the time was something you didn't exactly need to do.

Aprime responds:

over the top, well any way, you should find out the 'mean' like you have in maths, so hmmm 7+7+10+9/4 = 8.25, dude you should have gave me an 8 at the least

Visit www.aprime.tk

One of the best flash based tutorials Ive seen.

Very interactive. Which is something that all tutorials need to be, interactive. Its nice to look at, and I can actually learn from this. Now Its kinda weird to choose the topic of birds, but It is very useful if you want to learn how to draw birds. I hope this makes it past judgement. Goodwork!

Aprime responds:

It will, :), lol, any way thanks, can you try to submit my work to collections?, thanks, :)