Reviews for "How to draw 3: Birds"

duuuuuuuuuuuudE!!!

this is the greatest gadget game i have ever played on newgrounds, you are deffinatley going to make front page.and if not , toms been smokin.

Aprime responds:

Hahahaha, btw it not him who discides it the ppl who vote, if its a good mark like 4 or more, then it goes on the front page, mines only 3, but ty, any way add me on msn the_pizza_dude_@hotmail.com

Well

That was awesome

Aprime responds:

Yah, i no, lol, thanks for viewing and review do me a fav, can you submit all my work to a collection, thanks

It's a nice idea...

... but it was also rather annoying.

The voiceover was terrible, and the sloppiness of the notepad was agitating. I also hated the way that the buttons disappeared if you hovered away from them - usually accidentally.

Aprime responds:

Well your great, keep thoes sad non-making send ideas in your head, cos not only did you make the mark go down and not only did you say something that doesnt make sence, but your even writing a review to me is just the worst thing that ever happen in other works ur urself and that worst enoff

good 'how to' tutorial

you did a good job on this. the drawings were very good. keep up the good work.

Aprime responds:

Thanks, I will I will, and submit all my work to collections please :)

Thanks for reviewing and viewing
www.aprime.tk

I DREW A BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this tutorial. Finally somebody submits a tutorial that almost everyone can find useful. It was also very well presented, made it fun to to read.

I liked the womans voice, I thought it was funny. The drawing pad was a great addition, although I kept clearing by accident, you should put 'clear pad' at the top right of the screen where it can't be clicked by accident. There's also room for improvement in that it wasn't always easy to navigate. But other than that, fantastic submission, I really hope it gets a daily placing.

Aprime responds:

I think i submitted this tooo early, because all the americans are sleeping :(, lol, any way thanks for viewing and reviewing, vote 5 every dat please, lol, add me to favs, and submit all my work to favs please :)

Thanks for reviewing and viewing