Reviews for "How to draw 3: Birds"

Nice tutorial

The graphics in this flash are quite good. Nice drawing of the birds. The sound, there's the woman voice and some music you put in, which is good. This flash, it's a tutorial and it tells you how to draw a bird step by step. I thought that was good. Someone who's very crap at drawing like me could learn how to nicely draw a bird by looking at this tutorial. Nice work.

-Bahamut

Aprime responds:

no peeps good at drawing also find it helpful :)

THIS IS COOL GRAET FOR THE FIRST TIME FLASH MAKERS

v

Aprime responds:

Like your self, lol, jkin, thanks

thanks for reviewing and viewing

Not Your Biggest Fan, But I Review A Lot

The song I wasn't so fond of. This flash was cool how it showed your other work. When I seen noob crap, I started laughing hard. I remember reviewing that such a long time ago. The drawing pad was a great thing to add. Instead of me having to find a pencil or something, I just use that. Great overall.
()MegaGold()

Aprime responds:

Ok, lol, but whats is ur email!
add me the_pizza_dude_@hotmail.com
Thanks for the tips n stuff!

not bad

it was an alright drawing tutorial.... rather random, but it was pretty good.

Aprime responds:

Thank you for lowering my score, i apresheate it, its not random, cos you learn sumat, the only thing random is you random ppl that think every thing id random, how random are you! any way submit my habbo dress up in to a dress up collection cya

www.aprime.tk

Birds huh?

Ok, that was extremely good, if you want advice then I would say, maybe add colour to the sketch pad. I really liked the music, I love your other work too! Hmmm.. it is also possible, but difficult, to maybe switch between your draw flashes by loading externally your flashes into the same flash window. Its an idea.

OI have given you high marks here, and this dose deserve them! Well done and thanks!

Aprime responds:

ok, thanks, check out my other work, and advertise this cos i barly got any visitors, lol, ty :)

www.aprime.tk