Reviews for "!"

decent

I liked the use of that G&R song, it went well with the mood of this flash. The graphics were pretty good and up to par with other clock crew movies. The movie itself was good also. Creative and it was a good use of flash.

this is the death of a breadfruit

it is very sad that breadfruit died even though he didn't because in the war against foamy, he won three medals.

he also received the glorious B, U, and even G medals without even doing anything.

FFF

He was a great man. A smelly man, but great at that.

He will be missed.

=(

Short... But...

Pretty good. In it's short time, you managed to bring across some decent humour, and some nice animation and graphics. Well done.

---#1 for all the wrong reasons---

ANOTHER fake memorial tribute on NG from TruffleClock. And this time he had some help. For those of you who don't think that fake memorial tributes (that seem serious) are funny; you won't enjoy this. (I didn't). As for constructive criticism, the only thing you can say in this case is, "Next time put some REAL effort into your short." However this animator has difficulty taking ANY constructive criticism. He gets very upset when I mention one of his previous works in a review. (Even though there isn't anything in the review rules against doing that). Also, I don't consider it "a personal insult " to make a reference to an animator's previous work as a comparison of overall style. It's part of an honest review... which some animators can't seem to handle. So, I have no fear if an NG administrator wants to scrutinize my honest reviews; which I only leave after seeing the entire short. And remember, you don't have to submit a short to tell if one is good or garbage! But since my constructive criticism is wasted on this animator, I'll look for good shorts from other animators on NG. I'm sure TruffleClock's response will be full of more colorful references regarding homosexuality, as usual. As for me, I won't waste my time reading his USUAL response to one of my honest reviews.

TruffleClock responds:

Too long, didn't read, fag